Short Sale Negotiation – Closing Coordinator
Short Sale-To-Close At True Market Value In Record Time…Consider It Done
Our licensed experts are able to handle a simple conventional transaction to the handling an entire short sale from start to closing.
No Up Front Fees
- You provide us with a completed short sale package
- We only communicate with you and not directly with the seller(s)
- We handle all lender processing from start to finish
- No upfront fee. $375 for closing coordination without short sale negotiations.
- No upfront fee. 1% paid at closing for short sale negotiation and closing coordination.
For Mortgage Investors / Lenders
If you have ever attempted to sell a short sale on your own, you understand the number of phone calls it takes to get the attention of the lender. With short sales on the rise it will be even more difficult. TCG has experience with many lenders and can help move your short sale to the top of the lender’s pile. Don’t spend hours a day tracking down lenders when we have experts to do this for you.
We understand the needs of mortgage investors / lenders and provide valuable negotiation services. We get the borrower, agents, servicers, and lenders all on the same page to get a deal done. We leverage our experience to help borrowers free themselves of their mortgage debt and provide liquidity to mortgage investors / lenders.
For Real Estate Agents & Homeowners
If you are a real estate agent that is tired of waiting on hold, and never knowing if you can get a short sale approved, we provide negotiation services so you can focus on your core business…finding buyers and sellers. Leave the negotiations up to us. We have extensive contacts at major loan servicing companies that get us to the front of the line.
Short Sale Package Requirements
From the Agent:
- Listing Agreement
- MLS Printout
- Comparable Properties — These will help determine a lender acceptable short sale price.
- Copy of signed Purchase Agreement
- Copy of Title Report
- Setup Escrow and send us the HUD-1 — These steps can be completed by TCG if you use one of our partner escrow companies. Otherwise, send us your preferred escrow and title company contacts.
- Signed TCG Contract for Professional Services and Fee Agreement
– Contact us for a copy of these documents.
From the Homeowner:
Collect from all persons on title:
- Signed consent documents allowing us to process with lender and share personal information with lender.
- Copy of recent mortgage statement for all lenders.
- Copy of any delinquency notices, notice of trustee’s sale, notice of default and any other documents that seller has received or will receive from the lender
- Hardship letter: A letter that states the events and reasons that caused the owners to not be able to make the house payments. There must be a hardship case for a lender to consider a short sale.
- Bank Statement: Last (2) months bank statements from all the banks where the owner(s) have accounts.**
- Financial statement: A statement that shows all the income sources, savings, assets and expenses of the owner(s). (Call us first. Some lenders have their own workout documents they wanted completed so you may not have to complete this step).
- Tax Returns. Last two years federal tax returns**
- Pay Stubs. Last two months**
- List of 6 months Profit and Loss (if self employed)
**If the seller(s) do not have these items, a signed and dated letter explaining why must be included.
The following items are optional but can help with processing with the lender:
- Insurance Claims Proof when there is damage in the property.
- Bankruptcy Letter or proof of bankruptcy proceedings.
- Proof of Divorce. Any document that proves divorce.
- Court Approvals. Any court approvals needed for the sale of properties in case of owned by a deceased person.
- Proof of Disability if person is presently disabled.
- Any document useful that may demonstrate inability to keep up with mortgage payments.
- Fire / Police Reports in case of property damaged by fire / vandalism or similar event.
- Estimate for repairs – TCG can provide
May be required by lender:
- Buyer Pre-Approval Letter
- Lender workout form — Similar to our financial statement but with specific questions by the lender.
Highly Experienced with the following Lenders:
Bank of America (Equator System)
Wells Fargo / Wachovia
Chase JP Morgan